If you’re looking for the quick cash of a payday loan — but with more time to pay it back, in installments — you do have some options. Lenders may market such loans as “payday” installment loans, or simply as installment loans.Nov 2, 2020
How Do I Repay a Payday Loan? You're generally required to repay a payday loan with a single payment by your next payday. Because lenders have varying repayment terms, make sure to ask for the specific due date or check for the date in the agreement.Jan 3, 2019
How to get out of payday loan debt
- Try a payday loan consolidation / debt settlement program.
- Prioritize high-interest loans first.
- Ask for extended payment plans.
- See if you can get personal loans.
- Get a credit union payday alternative loan.
- Look into non-profit credit counseling.
- Ask friends and family for money.